Tampa, FL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Must live in or be willing to relocate to: FL, NC, TX, VA, CO, HI, GA, or TN.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
The Consultant II is a functional role responsible for project tasks and deliverables on ERP implementations and point solutions using a standard implementation approach framework. The Consultant II will take on a leading role in certain cases, while playing a supporting role under more complex initiatives.
- Facilitate functional process assessments with Client
- Capture client requirements for configuration and/or customization
- Complete Client deliverables as assigned
- Perform and review software configuration based on client requirements
- Perform software testing and validation based on client requirements
- Provide Client training for implementation or solution deployments
- Provide end user support for implementation or solution deployments
- Completion of Project Status reporting on a timely and regular basis
- Completion of time and expense reporting on a timely and regular basis
- Keep project and group leadership informed of key implementation issues
- Contribute to a positive and team oriented working environment
- Compliance with all Company and Group policies and procedures
- Achieve annual utilization target.
- Performs other related duties as directed
Skills & Competencies
Need Intermediate abilities for the below:
- Functional knowledge of Products being delivered to clients
- Presentation skills with the ability to develop professional and compelling collateral
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create and maintain successful Client Relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow direction provided by leadership
- Ability to provide guidance to team members
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a high aptitude to learn
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Products
Education or Prior Work Experience
· Bachelor's degree in business related discipline
· Master’s or Advance Degree in business related discipline helpful
· 4 - 6 years in ERP implementation consulting
Up to 50%
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.