Director of Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Our client, a major player in the healthcare industry, is looking to add a Director of Analytics its growing analytics and data science team in the Bay Area. This Director will need strategic leadership experience and have hands-on innovative problem solving skills.
Partnering with the marketing and product teams from Pharmacy Benefit Management, this person will be tasked with bettering initiatives around the customer experience and how the organization can help its members adopt to new digital suites and products. You will be responsible for leading a small team of technical data scientists while directing the development of models and reporting tools while working cross-functionally with internal business partners. The ideal candidate will be a strategic and consultative problem solver with a have a technical coding background.
A successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ experience in analytics and/or data science with leadership responsibilities
- Management consulting and/or healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Excellent predictive modeling and machine learning skills and experience with data science techniques
- Robust statistics and experimental design experience
- SQL and Python coding skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Have experience managing junior employees and projects
- Ability to simplify and structure findings around ambiguous problems or findings
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
Salary is commensurate with experience. Green card holders or U.S. Citizens only, please.
data science, marketing analytics, consulting customer analytics, targeting, segmentation, statistics, mathematics, Python, R, Tableau, Machine Learning, modeling, customer retention, reporting, campaign analysis, multivariate regression, technology, healthcare, consulting, leadership, PBM, Pharmacy Benefit Management