Director of Analytics
Redwood City, CA
Are you a gamer or have a passionate curiosity for what it would be like to work in the gaming industry? Our client, a pioneer gaming company that develops innovative player experiences products, is looking for a Director of Analytics that will be actively engaged in the company’s games. As the Director, you will need to be able to lead and work with a team that will provide insights that will increase the longevity of the company and product performances. The role will also be responsible for collaborating with other divisions within the company to help make decisions and recommendations to senior management.
- Advanced degree in Statistics, data science or related Business degree.
- Video game knowledge and a passion for the gaming industry
- Ability to think outside the box and develop cutting edge solutions to business problems
- 5+ years in Business Analytics
- Experience building and managing a quantitative team.
- Ability to take the initiative and able to effectively communicate to various levels in the business and industry.
Keywords: analytics strategy, python, machine learning, statistical modeling, Teradata, leadership, hadoop, Hive, redshift, tableau, SAS, R, R Shiny
As founder and managing director of Burtch Works, Linda works with senior analytics and data science professionals.