Director of Analytics
We are working with a pharmaceutical company on their search for a Director of Analytics. This individual will be responsible for providing analytical expertise to the Commercial Organization and will help lead the development and deployment of new analytic capabilities. This is a hands-on role that will support and design commercial solutions. A high level of proficiency in syndicated and custom, primary and secondary data, for both predictive and prescriptive analytics is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field. An advanced degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Healthcare analytics.
• 8+ years of experience in application of advanced methods and statistical procedures on large and disparate datasets.
• Proficiency with Python, R, SQL and big data technology.
• Working knowledge of data visualization – MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, D3js or similar tools.
• Proficiency in manipulating and extracting insights from large longitudinal data sources, such as Claims, EMR and other patient level data sets.
• Expertise in managing and analyzing a range of large, secondary transactional databases is required.
This position is located in Wilmington, DE. Base up to about $200K + bonus.
keywords: pharmaceutical, brand analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, R, Python, SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, D3js, Biotech, Healthcare analytics, big data, longitudinal data, transactional database