We are working with a client in eLearning industry with an open role for Director, Search. The ideal candidates would be knowledgeable in utilizing SEO and SEM strategies to help drive business decisions and very data driven. SEM is especially important component within their digital strategies. The Director will be responsible for monitoring paid search and organic search and should be knowledgeable connecting search with other digital channels.
Additionally, candidates should be familiar with BI visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and have a measurable success using competitive benchmarks to build out strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with SEO management as well as SEM experience
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics
- Strong analytics understand and data drive approach is important
- Previous experience creating dashboards is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Salary is commensurate with level and experience, but the preferred range is $120K - $130K
- Must be authorized to work in the US