Director, Mobile Analytics – Customer Experience
Dallas, TX US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We have an exciting opportunity to join an investment management company as a Director, Mobile Analytics – Customer Experience. Our client is looking for an individual who can use quantitative insights to identify opportunities to optimize the client experience while leading a team of analysts.
- Leading a team of analysts, including but not limited to hiring, training, evaluating, supervising, and providing guidance as needed.
- Using insights to determine opportunities to improve client experience with the mobile channel.
- Collaborating with data scientists to create an experimentation plan.
- Providing analytical insights to senior management regarding company strategy and client base.
- Aid in developing the departmental budget which involves determining technology investments and budgeting to support these tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field.
- At least 8 years of experience working with phone and/or app data.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Experience interacting with and managing stakeholders.
- Enough familiarity with basic modeling techniques that you can create predictive models.
- Extra consideration will be given to those who come from a financial services background.
Work Environment: HYBRID, on-site 3 days a week
Compensation: Bae salary for this role is $195-215K + bonus + generous 401K contribution.
Locations: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas
Keywords: Digital Analytics, Mobile Analytics, Analyst, predictive modeling, Greater Philadelphia Area, Greater Charlotte Area, Greater Dallas Area, hiring