Director, Market Research
Los Angeles Area, CA 90094
Are you a hands-on researcher based in LA, Chicago or NYC and looking to join a growing, dynamic research consultancy? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a full-service custom research consultancy is looking to add Research Managers, Senior Research Managers, and Research Directors to join their expanding teams across their offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York City.
All candidates must be insights enthusiasts with experience in a range of quant and qual methodologies. This is a great opportunity for researchers seeking a strategic, consultative position within a highly-regarded firm with an exciting client base.
- Research Managers must have ~2-4 years hands-on quantitative and/or qualitative marketing research experience / Senior Research Managers need ~4-7 years / Directors need ~7-10+ years
- Broad insights experience across a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, including more complex strategic projects such as segmentation and conjoint
- Must have hands-on experience from project inception to completion (developing research plans, executing studies, analysis, reporting and presenting)
- Ability to approach client relationships from a consultative perspective; must be comfortable growing clients and expanding strategic relationships
- Proficiency with SPSS is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detailed and process-oriented with an innate curiosity
- Directors must be comfortable running leading projects and leading client relationships independently and have experience with proposals
- Experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior staff; must be open to managing people at the more senior level
Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges with each level. Our client is open to local candidates already based in L.A., Chicago and NYC only.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, research supplier, team leadership, tracking, trackers, brand equity, segmentation