Digital Personalization Strategist
Our client, a leader in the telecommunications industry, seeks a Digital Personalization Strategist to join their headquarters in Herndon, VA. This role will be a key in optimizing web personalization strategy and Data management Platform (DMP) execution. The role would be influential in defining customer segments and targets for a multi-channel digital personalization. The role will also be responsible for defining and measuring campaign performance.
Strong candidates will have at least 10 years’ experience in strategic marketing particularly for a DMP. The role will also require collaboration with other departments including the MarTech team and the Analytics team.
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years’ within digital marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise strategic designs based on analytics and present to senior leaders and peers
- Proven ability to leverage DMPs and understanding of data onboarding platforms (such as LiveRamp, Oracle BlueKai, etc.)
- Understanding of ad buying, including programmatic and use of DSPs
- Proven leadership abilities
- Proven ability to introduce and deploy system-wide solutions and critically evaluate success metrics
- Salary is up to $110K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: Adobe Audience Manager, Data Management Platform, Demand-side platform, measurement, direct marketing, online marketing, data interpretation, MarTech, programmatic, DoubleClick, Ad-tech