Digital Performance Analyst
Our client, a fun and dynamic company in the travel and leisure space, is looking for a Digital Performance Analyst to join their team in Dallas, TX. As a member of the marketing department, the ideal candidate would be able to manage vendor agencies and have a background using data to develop insightful reports, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The role will be responsible for performance across multiple online channels (web, email, social, search, etc.) and be able to prioritize their schedule with minimal guidance.
The ideal Digital Performance Analyst will have experience managing & creating internal and external reports and be able to present clear concise findings to senior leaders.
- 3-5 years’ in an analytics role covering multiple channels (web, email, paid media, social media, organic search, & mobile apps)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google 360, Adobe Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Salary ranges up to $75K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SEO, SEM, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, web optimization, social media monitoring