Digital Media Optimization
New York City, NY
Job Description: Our client, a digital agency, is looking for a Digital Media Optimization Lead to join their team in NYC. As a member of the marketing team, the ideal candidate would be curious, using data to develop insightful online marketing and social media improvements through strategic recommendations. There are several levels available and the role will be responsible for monitoring paid search and social campaigns and will work closely with the senior leaders & the client to optimization marketing budgets.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with digital marketing across multiple channels (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, organic search, etc.), be familiar with BI visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and have a strong proficiency with Google and/or Adobe Analytics, Adwords and DoubleClick Manager.
- 3 years or more in an analytics role covering multiple channels (paid media, social media, organic search, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with display media measurement (DoubleClick Manager)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics
- Customer facing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL a MUST
- Salary commensurate with experience, up to $130K
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick Manager, measurement, statistics, mathematics, Adwords, Bing Adwords, data analysis, data interpretation, social media monitoring, key word reporting, bid modification, data analysis, data interpretation