Digital Media Manager
Job Description: Our client, a retail apparel brand, is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join their team in Toronto. As a member of the digital media team, the ideal candidate would be curious and meticulous, using data to develop insightful findings, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The Manager should be able to represent the data in within the narrative context and able to provide thoughtful next steps given report findings.
The ideal Digital Media Manager will be familiar with reporting across multiple digital mediums (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, organic search, mobile apps), be comfortable working with raw data and have data visualization experience. Additionally, the ability to lead by example, disciplined thinking and strategic focus are all important tools for success within the role.
- 4-6 years of experience with analytics within a digital media role across multiple channels (web, email, paid media, social media, organic search, & mobile apps)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of techniques to utilize and leverage raw data (SQL, Excel)
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Deep experience with ad tech technologies (DoubleClick, MediaMath or other DMPs)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (e.g., Tableau)
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Salary is up to $80K (with some flexibility) and is commensurate with experience
- Open to US Citizens or Green Card holders only
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, social media monitoring, Adwords, SEO, SEM, DoubleClick, Social, Programmatic
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org