Digital Measurement Specialist
Kansas City, MO 64999
Our client, a dynamic digital agency in the pharmaceutical marketing space, is looking for a Digital Measurement Specialist to join their team in Kansas City. As a member of the digital analytics department, the ideal candidate would be curious and meticulous, using data to develop insightful reports, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The Digital Measurement Specialist will be responsible for reporting from inception to completion including; data pulling & wrangling, creating & implementing reporting requirements, and be able to represent the data in within the narrative context.
The ideal Digital Measurement Specialist will be familiar with reporting across multiple digital mediums (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, organic search, mobile apps), be able to comfortable & knowledgeable with SQL and have experience with Tableau, DOMO or other data visualization tools. Additionally, the ability to lead by example, disciplined thinking and strategic focus are all important tools for success within the role.
• 3+ years’ in an analytics role covering multiple channels (web, email, paid media, social media, organic search, & mobile apps)
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
• Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL)
• Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends)
• Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (e.g., Tableau)
• Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
• Salary ranges from $50K - $65K and is commensurate with experience
• Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Webtrends, social media monitoring