Digital Marketing Optimization Lead
Job Description: Our client, an eCommerce retailer, is looking for a Digital Marketing Optimization Lead to join their team in Boston. As a member of the marketing team, the ideal candidate would be curious, using data to develop insightful online marketing and social media improvements through strategic recommendations. The Digital Marketing Optimization Lead will be responsible for monitoring paid search and social campaigns and will work closely with the senior leaders on the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with digital marketing across multiple channels (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, organic search, etc.), be familiar with BI visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and have a strong proficiency with Google and/or Adobe Analytics and Adwords.
- 2-5 years’ in an analytics role covering multiple channels (paid media, social media, organic search, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with SEM management and reporting (Adwords)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics
- Customer facing experience is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience, up to $105K
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, Adwords, Bing Adwords, data analysis, data interpretation, social media monitoring, key word reporting, bid modification, data analysis, data interpretation