Digital Marketing Analyst
Northbrook, IL 60062
Our client, a specialty housewares retailer, is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team in Chicago. As a member of the marketing department, the ideal candidate would be curious, using data to develop insightful website improvements, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for monitoring paid search and social campaigns and will work closely with the eCommerce team.
The ideal Digital Marketing Analyst will be familiar with digital marketing across multiple channels (web, email, paid search, banners, social media, organic search, etc.), be comfortable with SQL and have a strong proficiency with excel.
- 2-5 years’ in an analytics role covering multiple channels (paid media, social media, organic search, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL)
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics
- Retail experience is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience, up to $65K
- Must be authorized to work in the US
paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data analysis, data interpretation, social media monitoring, key word reporting, bid modification