Digital Marketing Analyst
Chicago suburbs, (none selected)
Our client, a travel and leisure organization in the western Chicago suburbs, is looking for Marketing Analyst to join their team. As a crucial member of the marketing department, the Marketing Analyst is a mix of strategy and analysis. The Marketing Analyst will monitor campaign effectiveness across a variety of mediums, report performance and make suggestions for improvement. This role will require a cunning analytics specialist who can understand the why behind reporting metrics and create insightful recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Google Analytics suite and be well versed in channel effectiveness.
- 2+ years’ experience with reporting analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.)
- Advanced prior experience in MS Excel and Access
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise recommendations based on analytics
- Fast learning with a willingness to continue to build their digital toolbox and acquire analytical skills
- Proven ability to communicate across departments effectively
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, up to $65K
- Open only to US Citizens or Green Card holders
Keywords: Website analytics, Paid search, digital marketing, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Tag Manager, measurement, KPI definition, brand marketing, A/B testing, lift testing, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Google Data Studio