Digital Analyst, Social
We are working with a market research company that is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their team in the Seattle. This Analyst will be responsible for building out the digital marketing analytics and reporting to help drive organizational decisions.
Strong candidates will have at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing analytics and demonstrated ability to utilize excel to present clear and concise business strategy. Experience with social media listening tools is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience within digital marketing or analytics (8 years for the Manager)
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL) preferred
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to leverage test and learn plans a plus
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (Tableau)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing across digital ecosystems
- Experience with Social Listening tools (Sprinklr) a plus!
- Salary ranges from $65K - $105K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, social media monitoring, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, A/B testing, PowerBI, Sprinklr