Decision Scientist / Senior Decision Analyst - Enova
What you’ll be doing:
As a Decision Scientist, you will be instrumental to Enova Decisions, Enova’s analytics as a service branch. This team is dedicated to customizing our real-time, data-driven decision making engine to match the needs of our clients and you would be at the heart of it. You will have the opportunity to own the full analytics process--from researching to designing, building to client rollout--while being part of a small, cross-functional team.
Your core responsibility will be to research, design, and build algorithmic decision processes using top data science techniques including statistical modeling, machine learning, and global optimization for external clients across a wide range of business functions and industry verticals.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Use your technical creativity to solve predictive analytic and mathematical optimization problems to discover novel solutions.
- Organize, interpret and model data, and communicate results effectively to cross functional teams and external clients.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure proper deployment of your models into a production environment.
- Partner with senior management to design client roadmaps that continuously improve client models, and identify areas for further client integration.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, required
- Advanced programming skills and the ability to write customized code for meaningful data analysis
- Working knowledge of Python and/or R
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical applications and databases
- Advanced knowledge of statistical/econometric modeling
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and Data Science
Chicago-based Enova Decisions is part of Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a leading technology- and data-analytics-driven online lending company that operates 12 brands in five countries. The positive business performance and rapid growth of Enova’s brands stem, in part, from the hiring and advancement of more than 50 analytics experts by Enova as well as the development and implementation of ColossusTM, our advanced real-time decisioning platform. ColossusTM produces instant answers to customers’ demands, in turn driving customer satisfaction and bottom-line results.
Today, we leverage this proven technology and analytics experience to help our clients thrive with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale.
To learn more about Enova Decisions please visit: www.enovadecisions.com
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.