New York City, NY
Our client is a small asset management firm looking for a DBA/Programmer to join their new quantitative team. This position reports to the Senior Analyst and will work closely with other members of their quantitative group. The primary duties of this role will be development and maintenance of systems infrastructure for data management, investment research, and portfolio management. It is important that the DBA is comfortably in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Information Systems
- Ability to design, install, and maintain SQL database to support financial services apps and products
- 7 years' of hands on experience working with SQL Server.
- Knowledgeable of Oracle and Sybase
- Monitor database backups and proactively identify, troubleshoot, and resolve project issues
- Experience working with AWS products desired (Redshift, EC2, EMR, Spark, Athena)
Compensation is based on experience with bonus potential.
Unfortunately, this job does not offer VISA sponsorship.