Remote , -- US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We are looking for a skilled data scientist to join a team of Data Scientists with a top consulting company with a focus on consumer data and acting as the voice of the customer. Responsibilities include being ready to be a key contributor supporting measurement of our Marketing campaigns and our Unified Personalization Platform (UPP) initiative. The person in this role is primarily focused on designing and measuring the impact of marketing controlled tests, A/B and observational studies. We expect all data scientists to be hands on with respect to analyzing a retailer database, using the full suite of technical tools including Python, Spark, SQL, Azure, Tableau, Excel, and other specific internal tools – to create timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, analytics, data science, or related discipline
- Experience in extracting insights from large databases, translating market research into actionable solutions and presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Experience using Python, or other similar statistical software to develop analytical solutions.
- Experience with data wrangling, data cleaning and prep, dimensionality reduction.
- Experience with A/B testing and statistical analysis (ANOVA, ANCOVA)
Keywords: Media Campaign management, Python, Databricks, GitHub, Coding, Organization, Communication, Data Science, Marketing, A/B testing, statistical analysis, computer science, customer analytics, customer data, data mining, data cleaning, ETL pipelines, modeling, data visualization