New York, NY 10292
Here’s an amazing opportunity to join a great team in a developing area of data science!
I’m working with a health technology organization based in New York City who is looking to add a Data Scientist to their analytics group. This person will report up to the Director of Data Science of this growing team in an exciting space.
The team is working with department owners across the organization to identify areas to capitalize on analytics and the use of data to improve company offerings. You’ll be responsible for sharing your healthcare knowledge across the group and using this to improve the modeling being done.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong foundation working with healthcare data (e.g. claims and EMR data)
- Be highly collaborative and be open to experimentation with new tools and algorithms
- Have an advanced degree in a technical/related field
- Be proficient in Python or R and SQL and have experience with big data tools (Spark)
- Have experience in the data science space (building and deploying predictive models, natural language processing, etc)
Compensation for this role is flexible and can go to the mid-100’s based off experience and fit.
Only citizens and green card holders can be considered.