New York, NY 10104
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team, focusing on anomaly detection.
The person in this high-profile role will be working with a variety of data – working on projects in the NLP space, to customer segmentation and interaction, to anomaly detection. You will be developing models and working closely with the engineering side of the house to deploy them to production – using the output to present insights to key business stakeholders.
A successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Be an advanced user of Python and/or R
• Have an advanced degree (Master’s or Ph.D) in a technical field and at least 3 years of hands-on industry experience
• Experience in time-series forecasting and NLP
• Have bid data experience (Hadoop, Hive, etc)
• Bonus points for experience with call center data/chat bot experience
Base salary is targeting the mid-100’s with some flexibility depending on fit and experience.
Only citizens and green card holders can be considered.