New York City, NY
** Unfortunately, at this time our client is only accepting resumes of US Citizens or Green Card holders**
This Data Scientist will help support complex analytical work on client engagements, develop and enhance innovative analytical tools and products, develop and commercialize analytical approaches for client engagements, and support training, mentoring and coaching technical and non-technical colleagues. This role is remote as of right now, but down the line they are expecting employees to be in office two days a week (employee chooses days).
Successful candidates will have:
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience in the data industry
- Experience with tools like Python, R, Alteryx, SQL, and Tableau
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with statistical analysis like time-series, regression, cluster, decision trees, etc.
- Ability to thrive in an agile and fast growing environment.
This position bases out in the low to mid 100k range plus bonus and profit share!
Keywords: data science, data scientist, consulting, Python, Tableau, R, Alteryx, SQL, communication, agile