Senior Data Analyst
Los Angeles Area, CA
We’re working on a new Senior Data Analyst opportunity with an exciting start-up based in the Los Angeles area!
Working closely with business partners, this role will be seen as the technical analytics lead and act as the data science translator and driving analytics throughout the organization.
In this role you will figure out ways to help data drive business value and revenue opportunities, and play a key role in determining ways that the organization can use data to create value and new products to best serve their customers.
This role won’t have direct reports to start, but will likely have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role after the first year. It’s a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic about joining a late-stage start up and who has an interest in media and entertainment.
- 3+ years’ experience in advanced analytics or data science
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of R or Python
- Proficiency in SQL
- Expertise in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science or Math (advanced degree preferred)
- Excellent communication and ability to work cross-functionally
This role is located in the Los Angeles, CA area and salary can go up to $130k. Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens only, please.
Keywords: Statistics, Data Science, analytics, R, Python, SQL, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, regression modeling, Tableau, data visualization, statistics