Dallas, TX 75001
Check out our new role in the Dallas area!
Our client, an established Dallas based company, is looking for a Data Scientist to join its growing analytics team. In this role, flexibility and aptitude is key. Outside of key SAS and Python requirements, we are really just looking for the best and brightest. As a Data Scientist, you will support a variety of initiatives spanning marketing, sales, and operations. Great opportunity to be hands-on and make an impact in an organization where you’ll be rewarded for results.
- Experience with statistical models such as customer lifetime value, survival analysis and market mix.
- Master's degree in Quantitative field – Statistics preferred
- Expert knowledge of SAS and Python
- Strong knowledge of SQL for data mining and querying
- Deep emphasis on the customer is required, and experience in CPG or retail analytics industry is a plus
Competitive salary and bonus potential commensurate with experience. No visa sponsorship provided at this time.
keywords: targeting, segmentation, statistical model, mathematics, statistics, SAS, SQL, Python, R, predictive model, forecasting, multivariate, regression, linear regression, logistic regression, CRM analytics, customer lifetime value, survival analysis, market mix