Data Science Engineer
Chicago - downtown, IL
Leading health care organization in downtown Chicago is hiring a Data Science Engineer to join their Network/Provider Data Science Team. This role will be focuses on data quality, creating highly scalable data pipelines, and the transformation of structured and unstructured data into a format that can being used for machine learning and analytics. The Data Science Engineer will also partner closely with IT to ensure that all data products are production-ready and running properly.
****MUST BE A CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB****
- 2-5 years of professional work experience in a data driven role
- Experience building data pipelines/ETL
- Able to work with massive amounts of unstructured data
- Programming skills in Python and Scala
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks such as Spark and Hadoop
- Cloud computing using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
This role is based out of downtown Chicago and compensation depends on experience (base salary + bonus + benefits)
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.