Data Science Director
Our client, an exciting luxury hospitality group in the Denver area, is looking for a Data Science Director to join their marketing analytics team and build out the data science function for the organization. Acting as an internal consultant to the marketing team, this is a highly visible role and will have the full support of the executive team.
This new Director will help solve business problems for the organization related to: customer lifetime value, new product recommendations, pricing, and demand forecasting. This opportunity is perfect for a go-getter who is comfortable being in an individual contributor position to start, with the short-term goal of building out a team to manage and socializing analytics and data science solutions throughout the company.
- 8+ or more years of experience in hands-on advanced predictive modeling
- Master Degree in Statistics or related quantitative field
- Experience working with statistical models – market mix, customer churn, and design of experiment (ab testing).
- Strong R or Python
- Prior people management experience
- Strong communication and executive presence, ability to explain technical material to a non-technical audience
This job is in the beautiful Denver-area so if you enjoy sun and the mountains, this may be the role for you. Salary up to $175K plus bonus and RSUs. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
Green Card holders or U.S. Citizen only please.
Keywords: Data Science, predictive analytics, R, Python, statistical modeling, predictive modeling, statistics, demand forecasting, segmentation, customer churn, pricing