Data Quality Manager
Our client, a major medical device company in the Midwest is looking for a early career-mid level data quality expert to lead their data governance efforts. This role will partner closely with Analytics and IT groups to ensure their internal data is accurate, complete, and being used in the best way possible. This is a high visibility role and will require public speaking and a lot of collaboration across the business.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data governance, or data stewardship
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with both senior leadership and non-technical business units
- Ability to represent the organization at events/conferences including public speaking
- Strong understanding of IT and Analytics business practices
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification from SAP or similar is a plus
The salary for this role is based on experience and this is a remote opportunity.