Our client, a major retailer in the automotive industry is looking for a Data Engineer to join their growing analytics team in Phoenix!
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the development, testing, analysis and maintenance of a cloud-based analytics platform. This is a mid-level role and requires at least 5 years of work experience (following the completion of a Master’s degree) and an analytical mindset with excellent communication skills.
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered for this role***
- 5+ years of progressive experience in database development and integration
- Experience developing batch and real-time ETL pipelines
- Understanding of RDMS and NoSQL data platforms is needed
- Scripting experience using Python, SQL, or Java
- Experience with data integrations and processing for business intelligence and analytics
- Must have experience using AWS products such as Redshift and S3 or other distributed object stores.
This role is based on Phoenix, AZ and compensation is based on experience.
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.