New York City, NY
Opportunity to join a growing consulting company that combines automation, machine learning and industry experience. It is a global, boutique AI firm that works with Fortune 500 companies within industries such as healthcare, financial services, private equity and tech B2B or B2C companies.
This role requires assistance migrating code and user-created data, supports the customer value function to the cloud platform. The customer value function delivers customer scoring, leveraging SAS and SQL technologies.
- Migrate and automate SAS code and data into Python to reduce manual monitoring
- Offer direction on approaches, technologies, and tools to assist with code and user-created data migration
- Transfer existing historical and trend data along with SQL analysis scripts into Python
- Deploy migrated Python scripts into Databricks
- Ensure test readiness, identification of data requirements and completion of tests, with the Chief Data Office (CDO), to comply with expected timelines and plans
- Assist with knowledge transfer and training for staff to provide self-sustainability
Keywords: SAS, Python, SQL, GCP
Meet Your Recruiter
Natalie comes to Burtch Works from the technical recruiting sector with a strong background in business development and long-term relationship building. She has significant experience identifying contract, contract-to-permanent, and permanent positions in the areas of IT, Business Applications, Telecommunications and Engineering, and now works on our data engineering team.