New York City, NY
Exciting Data Engineering opportunity with a global asset management firm in NYC managing billions of dollars in long and short term equity strategies. The Data Engineer will partner with the Technical Lead and Data Scientists in understanding business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
If you are Data Engineer who thrives in a fast paced environment and wants to work for a small well-established company making a big impact – this could be a match for you!
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a data engineer
- Experience maintaining systems infrastructure to support business needs
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server along with other relational databases and integration tools
- Cloud computing experience is required, Azure and AWS is preferred.
- Expertise in Python, Spark, SQL, and Tableau
- Interest or previous experience in the Financial Services domain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
This role is based in New York City (Midtown Manhattan). Compensation depends on experience.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available.
Meet Your Recruiter
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.