New York Area, NY
We are working with major CPG company in the New York area who is looking for a Data Engineer to join their growing analytics team. This person will be building out the organization’s thought leadership around data and deliver complex data products to better the overall operational performance of the business. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple teams, stakeholders, and 3rd party vendors and will need to be an excellent communicator.
***THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME***
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- A degree (Master’s preferred) in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience as a Big Data Data Engineer
- Hands on experience with Java, Scala, MS Azure, Spark, SQL, and Python
- Ability to build complex data pipelines, ETL, and reporting platforms
- Understanding of data science principles and concepts
- Excellent communication skills
The base salary for this role can up to $125K and will be based out of their New Jersey office (a short commute from the Upper West Side).
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.