Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to develop our client’s data architecture? As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for educating and consulting with businesses on how to manage their data so that the data can be effectively collected and leveraged.
- Support the data needs of multiple , systems, and products
- Partner with Data Scientists to develop data requirements for team projects.
- Create training materials about best practices and procedures for data management
If you’re interested in applying, let’s make sure you have what it takes.
- 5+ years of hands on data engineering and Big Data experiences
- 3+ years using Hadoop, SQL, and programming languages like Scala, R, and Python
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools such as Oracle and SAP and cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
- Experience building and leveraging Cloud Services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Strong communication skills (written, presentation, one-on-one)
- Open to 25-30% travel
This role is based in Minneapolis, MN. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available.