A management consulting firm in Boston is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Analytics group. This is a highly collaborative team working on complex data solutions for with clients in the telecom and media industries. The Data Engineer will be building ETL pipelines with large data sets, managing data quality issues, and building data warehouses in order to support the Data Scientists in providing data insights to clients.
This is an early career opportunity that does require experience working with a variety of relational databases, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google), distributed computing tools like Spark, and reporting tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered for this role***
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or similar)
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a data related role involving ETL and Reporting
- Experience using Python
- Experience using Spark, AWS Redshift, Teradata,
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Consulting background is a plus!
This role can be based out of Boston, New York, or San Francisco and the base salary goes up to $130K plus bonus (depending on experience).