Data Engineer Consultant
Most Major Metro Areas, (none selected)
Are you looking for an opportunity to implement cutting edge data solutions for some of the biggest names in business? Our client, a global consulting firm is looking for a Data Engineer to join their digital team. They are looking for someone with a deep set of skills in Big Data and Cloud technologies who can hit the ground running. This role will require heavy travel to client locations across the US.
Open to candidates in major cities like: San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, etc.
- Design, implement, and improve large scale data platforms
- Perform ETL processing
- Building and managing data models
- Help clients develop roadmaps and play a lead role in the implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline 3
- 3+ years’ professional experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience using Spark, Kafka, Scala, Hive, NoSQL, Python, and AWS
- 2+ years’ experience in data warehousing role
- Consulting experience is a plus
****MUST BE A CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB****