A leading industrial manufacturer is looking to hire a Data Architect to join their new analytics team in Oshkosh, WI. The Data Architect will partner closely with data engineers and data scientists in putting models into production and be a subject matter expert from a data architecture standpoint. This person needs to be hands on, have an understanding of machine learning concepts, and be able to communicate to non-technical audiences to ensure business requirements are properly delivered.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Architect
- Expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience managing structured and unstructured data using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Data visualization and report experience with tools such as: PowerBI, Cognos, etc.
This role is based in Oshkosh, WI and the salary goes up to $160K.
***MUST BE A CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE***