Our client, a technology driven healthcare services company in Houston is looking for a Data Architect to join their growing Technology Team. This person will be in charge of their data architecture, database design, documentation, and network security, among other duties. They need a SQL expert who’s analytically minded and a great problem solver. The position reports to the CTO.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 8-10 year of professional experience in a data engineering role
- Expert in SQL and coding
- Expert in database design and architecture
- Knowledge of APIs and RESTful architectures
- Experience with Network Security
- Degree in Computer Science or Similar
This role is located in Houston, TX and the salary depends on experience.
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.