Data Analytics Lead
St. Louis, MO
Exciting Data Architect opportunity with a global insurance agency based in St. Louis! They are working on revolutionizing the insurance industry by redeveloping products and services through the use of data. This role will play a key part in the build out of their big data infrastructure and will be managing the roll out of new and improved products. If you are a data architecture expert with excellent communication skills and want to join a major corporation with a start-up culture then this might be the job for you!
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Data Engineer specifically focusing on data infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience with big data including technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud services technologies such as AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Excellent communication skills are required!
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
This role is located in St. Louis and compensation is based on experience (up to $145K plus bonus).
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.