Chicago, IL 60604
Looking to make a BIG impact within a growing business? Do you possess that highly coveted blend of consultative and quantitative skills? As a Data Analyst, you'll to support a variety of strategic business decisions and gain deep industry knowledge. A strong collaborative personality is key; you won't be working alone in this position.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of hands on data and consulting experience, with knowledge of tools such as Python, SQL, and Tableau. Pricing and predictive modeling experience preferred. Strong communication is key, as the Data Analyst will also be tasked with liaising between business units and stakeholder presentation.
This position is located in downtown Chicago, and salary ranges up to $90k base, plus bonus. Visas cannot be sponsored or transferred at this time.
- Quantitative degree in Statistics, Analytics, or Economics
- 2+ years’ experience translating data analysis into business insights
- Excellent Python and SQL skills
- Strong communication skills, along with proven experience presenting statistical results to high level, non-analytical audiences
- Previous experience supporting business decisions through the use of advanced analytics