Consumer Insights Manager
Los Angeles OR REMOTE, (none selected)
Do you have experience within custom marketing research AND customer satisfaction studies? As well as a passion for media, entertainment, and understanding consumer behavior? We may have your dream job!
Based in Los Angeles or potentially remote, this is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known media and entertainment organization as a Consumer Insights Manager leading a mix of custom ad-hoc studies as well as customer experience (VOC) programs. This is an in-house client-side opportunity and you’ll have the opportunity to partner cross-functionally leveraging research to ensure data-driven strategy throughout the business.
Qualified candidate will have:
- 4-12 years of hands-on experience within marketing research and consumer insights
- Must be well-versed across primary research, both quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Proven experience working on A&U, segmentation, innovation, messaging work, Voice of the Customer (VOC), customer satisfaction (CX), or customer experience programs
- Hands-on experience with writing questionnaires, analysis, reporting, presenting
- Ability to integrate disparate data sources to see the “big picture”
- Ability to apply insights to long-term strategic business issues as well as day-to-day business challenges
- Strong communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Interest in media, entertainment, viewer behaviors, preferred
This role is located in Los Angeles though potentially remote for strong candidates outside of the area. Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $90k-140k plus bonus potential.