Consumer Insights Associate Manager
Do you have a few years of hands-on custom marketing research experience and aspire to work on the client-side? We have a great opportunity for you to leverage research and insights within an organization and help drive the business forward!
Our client, a well-known global consumer goods company, is looking for a strong Consumer Insights Associate Manager to join their team in New Jersey. This position will work on a range of custom research initiatives ranging from new product development research to innovation to marketing and communications work and more. Candidates must have experience working cross-functionally and using consumer insights to address business needs. This is a great opportunity to join a successful consumer goods company and work on strategic research and insights initiatives for a global organization.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 3-7 years’ experience in primary custom research with a deep insights toolkit
- Hands-on experience in an array of custom quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, including but not limited to: innovation, A&U, segmentation, product and concept testing, packaging testing, brand positioning, etc.
- Experience with syndicated data sources such as Nielsen/IRI
- Must familiar with NPD for analytics and forecasting
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to partner closely with key stakeholders
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree strongly preferred
This role is located in the Edison, NJ area and some relocation assistance is provided for qualified candidates; salary ranges from $75k-$105k.
Keywords: custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, consumer insights, innovation, CPG, consumer goods, project management, vendor management, brand development