Consumer Insights Analyst
Chicago suburbs, (none selected)
Are you a strong, junior marketing researcher with community management experience? Are you interested in moving to the client side? If you answered “yes!” to both of these questions, then we may have your next role!
Our client, a well-known and beloved durable goods company in the Chicago area, is looking to add a dynamic Consumer Insights Analyst to their growing team who will be tasked with running their exciting new online communities initiative.
This position will partner closely with multiple divisions within the company to help understand their business issues and design research to field via the insights communities, ultimately bring insights and shedding light on their business concerns. This position will also have the chance to take on additional ad hoc research responsibilities as time goes on.
This is a fantastic opportunity for supplier- OR client-side research professionals to work in a highly visible role and have an impact right away.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in primary marketing research with experience leveraging online insights communities
- Familiarity with a full range of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies (e.g., concept testing, A&Us, MaxDiff, etc.)
- Experience running research projects from start to finish via online insights communities
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner with a range of internal teams to develop research to help answer their business questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate research findings into actionable findings for non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task and managed several projects at differing stages
- Familiarity with CPG or durable goods preferred
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- A 4-year college degree, graduate or advanced degree preferred
This role is located in the Chicago suburbs and salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $55-65k.
Keywords: custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, quantitative, qualitative, insights communities, online communities, survey research, consumer insights, shopper insights, CPG, consumer goods, project management, durable goods