Competitive Intelligence Senior Manager (Pharma)
Chicago - northern suburbs, IL
Are you a senior-level Pharma Competitive Intelligence guru looking for your next exciting career opportunity? Read on!
Our client, a well-established global pharmaceuticals firm, is seeking to add a Competitive Intelligence Senior Manager to their expanding competitive intelligence team.
This person will be responsible for keeping the organization abreast of what existing and up-and-coming competitors are doing from the medical/clinical perspective as well the commercial aspect. This role will be working on one of the organization’s foundational products as well as two new assets. This is an individual contributor position with high visibility and the opportunity to make a strong impact.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 12+ years of experience deeply rooted in the pharmaceuticals industry
- 7+ years of experience in competitive intelligence
- Expertise in immunology is preferred; experience in other therapeutic areas a plus
- Familiarity with primary and secondary data sources; skilled at leveraging a range of data sources to guide strategic business decisions
- The ability to partner with cross-functional teams internally; must also be able to run projects independently as well as manage 3rd party vendors
- Strong communication skills critical, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence across different partners and interface with key internal leadership teams
- Prior experience attending conferences and understanding of how to aggregate relevant information to summarize and disseminate through the organization
This role is based in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Salary is commensurate with experience and there a generous compensation package. Our client would prefer candidates already local to the Chicago area, but is open to candidates from outside the area.
Keywords: competitive intelligence, market intelligence, secondary data, syndicated data, IMS, market research, custom research, pharmaceuticals, quantitative, immunology, therapeutic areas, biologics