Chief Data Scientist
Boston, MA 02298
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to pioneer artificial intelligence in the insurance industry? Do you have a strong academic background with significant hands-on professional experience creating deep learning algorithms?
Our client, a tech start-up creating innovative product solutions for the insurance industry is looking for a Chief Data Scientist to join their growing team. This is a great role to make an impact and pioneer AI for top insurance companies!
Qualified candidates must have:
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics (or related field)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ professional experience in computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning
- Experience using Python, C++, Tensorflow, OpenCV
- Must be excellent at writing code in multiple languages
- Background in R&D and Commercial settings
- Pricing and Risk experience is a plus
This role is located in Cambridge, MA and the salary is based on experience, ranging from $160-200K plus additional benefits.