CRM Marketing Strategist
Our client, fun company in the restaurant and bar industry, is looking for a CRM Marketing Strategist to join their team in Dallas. As a member of the marketing team, the ideal candidate would have a strong understand of consumer behavior and be able to present strong strategic recommendations to key internal stake holders. The CRM Marketing Strategist will be responsible for creating CRM and email campaigns and be familiar executing test and learn programs.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with digital marketing across multiple channels, have a strong strategic vision for the CRM and Marketing team and experience manager internal and external teams against the marketing budget.
- 5+ years’ in strategic marketing role covering multiple channels (email, display ad, organic search, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience collaborating and managing multiple departments
- Understand of enterprise level reporting tool (Oracle Responsys, Adobe Target, ExactTarget, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise recommendations based on analytics
- Salary commensurate with experience, up to $110K
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: measurement, statistics, mathematics, CRM, email marketing, data analysis, data interpretation, test and learn, A/B testing, Responsys, Adobe Target, ExactTarget