CRM Marketing Manager
Greater Chicago area, IL
Our client, a well-known consumer brand, is looking to bring a CRM Marketing Manager onboard to help the marketing department optimize subscription service and digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate would be a go-getter and able to work autonomously to help answer business problems, have superior attention to detail with proven technical and analytical skills, and experience working in building a subscription database.
This role also includes understanding customer outreach across digital channels which may include display, paid search, social and mobile marketing. The ideal candidate would have experience using customer or product roadmaps to build effective marketing campaigns.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative or related field
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- Proficiency with CRM marketing and management
- Experience within digital marketing (Google Adwords, SEO, SEM, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics)
- Mobile Marketing campaigns
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills
- Ability to create customer target segments using marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Salary up to $110K, commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Adwords, SEO, SEM, PPC, Facebook Ads, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SQL, CRM, Digital Marketing, Saleforce, SQL, Hubspot