Business Intelligence SQL Consultant
New York City, NY 10012
A well-known leading healthcare organization is looking to add a Business Intelligence SQL Consultant to their growing team. This is a high visibility role that will work closely with business partners and lead complex projects that require strong problem solving and creative thinking skills. This individual should have experience with multiple reporting tools and defining KPI metrics.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advanced Analytics experience and knowledge.
- Oversee large and complex projects.
- Experience with developing analytical procedures and best practices.
- Advanced Statistical knowledge which includes advanced modeling techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field, MBA preferred.
- Exposure to Python and R along with 3 years’ experience using SQL.
- 4 years of experience leading analyses and initiatives with strong track record.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience along with over 2 years management experience.
Keywords: healthcare, consulting, business intelligence, analytics, data science, data mining, health behavior/activation models, customer segmentation, agile marketing, test and learn, Python, R, SQL and Hadoop.