Business Intelligence Developer
New York Area, NY
A global CPG company is looking for a BI expert to join their growing analytics team. This is a junior level role that will allow you to learn new tools and technologies and gain exposure to complex data problems. You will be required to transform and model the data, develop reports, and visualization.
- 2-3 years' experience as a BI Developer focused on the architecture and design
- Experience pulling large amounts of data, performing transformations, writing scripts and queries
- Able to build visualizations
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau
- Hands on professional experience using Spark, Hive, and other Big Data tools is preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
This role is based just outside of NYC in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Compensation goes up to $100K.
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.