Associate Insights Director (PHARMA)
Chicago - northern suburbs, IL
Calling all CPG or Pharmaceutical marketing research experts with leadership experience – we may have your next role!
Our client, a major global pharmaceutical company based in the northern Chicago suburbs is looking for a seasoned Research & Insights professional to join their organization at the Associate Director-level. This Associate Director will work across the matrixed organization and will manage a small team leading research to guide corporate strategy.
All candidates must have proven research leadership experience, robust research and insights subject matter expertise, and a strong executive presence with the ability to interface and influence across the organization.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 8-18 years of experience within a client-side pharmaceutical or CPG organization
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge within specialty medicine and biologics preferred
- Deep custom research toolkit – spanning a range of qual and quant methodologies
- An innate ability to distill technical information and synthesizing findings/insights
- Polished communication skills with the ability to interface with top level executives
- Team leadership experience
- Master’s or advanced degree ideal
This role is located in the Northern Chicago Suburbs and salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $140k-$170k with additional potential for bonus. Chicago-area candidates preferred, though some relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates currently living outside of the area.