New York City, NY US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Calling all NYC-based marketing researchers! Our client, a custom research house with offices in the New York City area, is looking for a hands-on Associate Director to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work on a range of clients across industries and categories and leverage a variety of quantitative methodologies to use insights to help guide clients’ strategy.
All candidates must be innately curious with a knack for storytelling and bring proven experience across a range of primary research tools.
Specific requirements include:
- 8+ years of prior quantitative marketing research experience:
- Broad experience across custom methodologies, including A&U, conjoint, innovation, segmentation, ad/message testing, tracking, etc.
- Ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendations
- Experience across the project lifecycle: designing research plans, questionnaire development, analysis, reporting, and presenting
- Proven client-management experience
- Detailed and process-oriented and have an innate curiosity
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
This role is located in NYC with additional offices in Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, and Philadelphia; salary is commensurate with experience starting at $115k.
Key Words: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, survey research, project management, research supplier