Are you an analytics manager who craves an exciting start-up environment but are looking for the stability of an established corporation? If so, keep reading!
We are partnering with a global retailer in the Phoenix area to find an Analytics Manager to help spearhead their newly formed analytics &data science team.
This Analytics Manager will optimize pricing, deliver promotion strategies, guide assortment optimization, and develop merchandising and marketing strategies. This is a management position which will oversee 4-5 direct reports while remaining hands-on in day-to-day analytics projects.
This is a rare, exciting opportunity to grow with and help shape a newly formed analytics group within a successful global corporation.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- 5+ years of experience in advanced analytics and expensive experience developing predictive models
- Proficiency in R, Python, SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Previous experience managing direct reports and high-profile analytics projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential for interfacing with key stakeholders and building relationships across the organization
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Master’s in a quantitative field (applied statistics, computer science, mathematics, data science, etc.) a plus
- Previous retail industry experience a plus, but not required
Total compensation for this role will range from $110-135k depending on experience. Some relocation assistance to the Phoenix area will be provide.
Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens only, please.
Keywords: Statistics, Data Science, R, Python, SQL, Statistical modeling, regression modeling, analytics, retail analytics, demand forecasting, manager, pricing, modeling, promotions, merchandising, marketing, machine learning, data visualization, PowerBI, Tableau, analysis